Appliction window

Sep 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Thank you for providing this application, I can see how it can be used in many different solutions.

My question is I like to dock the keyboard on the bottom of the application and prevent the drag/move functionality. Is there a way to do this ?

Hector

Sep 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Yep, probably the easiest way is to grab the code and compile it into the app yourself. This gives you the full flexibility of creating your own custom keyboards etc.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM, hectorcaban <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thank you for providing this application, I can see how it can be used in many different solutions.

My question is I like to dock the keyboard on the bottom of the application and prevent the drag/move functionality. Is there a way to do this ?

Hector

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wpfkb@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wpfkb@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com